Samson Manufacturing's +3 Magazine Extension not only allows you to carry more ammo, it also aids in your ability to clear malfunctions.
- For the M&P®9™
- Provides +3 capacity
- Designed to drop free without catching on the shooters hand.
- Relief cuts to aid in extracting magazine to clear Type III (double-feed) malfunctions and for one handed malfunction clearing.
- Leading edge is contoured to facilitate one-handed reloads.
- Uses factory magazine spring.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
Length: 1 7/8"
Width: 1 1/4"
Weight: 0.95 oz.
Smith & Wesson and M&P are federally registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson Corporation. Samson Manufacturing Corp. is a manufacturer of firearms parts and accessories and is not associated with or sponsored by Smith & Wesson.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!