The striking design of the Samson SXS Lightweight handguard combines form, fit and function to create unrivaled performance. We took our solid-mounting SXS rail system and skeletonized it down to an amazing 6.8 ounces. It is light enough for competition, yet rigid enough for professional use. The CNC machined fourth axis cut vent holes aid in barrel cooling and the ergonomic shape encourages rapid follow up shots. An interrupted 12 o'clock M1913 Picatinny rail includes M-LOK® attachment points as do the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
Includes: Handguard, barrel nut, hex wrench and barrel nut wrench.
- Numerous weight reduction cuts
- Easy to install Vertical Bias Mount (VBM) captured clamping system
- Free float
- Interrupted M1913 Picatinny rail on the 12 o'clock position for front BUIS and bridging optics with the receiver
- Ergonomic design
- M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Patent Pending
- Made in New Hampshire USA
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
|Model||Length (in)||Attachment||Gas System Length||Weight (oz)||ID (in)||OD (in)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!