Looking to upgrade your Saiga AK-47? Here's a solid, easy-install Saiga K accessory from Samson Manufacturing that doesn't require you to remove the fornt sight. The two-piece design clamps to the barrel trunion area. Low upper rail with clearance slot for use of iron sights. Four 1913 Mil-spec rails for mounting lights and accessories. Lower rail is cut out for underfolder stocks. Side clearance for side-folding stocks.
- No need to remove front sight
- Rails 1913 Picatinny Mil-spec
- Precision laser engraving
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Internal Height: 2.29"
- External Height: 2.98"
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!