Manufacturing Technician 1, 2, or 3 – All Shifts (+)
Job Type: Full Time
Starting pay: $15/hr; Possibility of more depending on experience.
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Thursday, 3:00 PM to 12:30AM (36 hours; paid for 40)
- 3rd Shift, Monday-Thursday, 11:00 PM to 7:00AM (32 hours; paid for 40)
Must have 3 to 5 years of experience on HAAS Mills or CNC Turning Centers. The machine operator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to measuring parts with tolerances of +-.002, maintaining cycle efficiency, minimizing cycle reload time, changing cutting tools, performing periodical maintenance, deburring parts, checking quality of parts and responsible for some Bridgeport & manual lathe work as needed.
Other duties may be required due to production demands.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 Years of experience
- Strong machining background
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience in using calipers and micrometers
- Good communication & multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Willingness to continuously learn & be open to feedback to improve individual performance
- Make good use of downtime
- Neat and orderly work area
- Availability to work overtime as needed