These are production overruns for the backup iron sights (BUIS) Samson designed and manufactured for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and have passed rigorous environmental and field testing. These sights differ slightly from Samson’s standard sight offerings, featuring a slotted mounting screw and a modified picatinny clamp. The A2-style dual aperture is mounted so the small aperture presents when the sight is deployed.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail
- Perfect (M4) co-witness height
- Stainless steel clamp
- Just over 0.5 MOA per click windage adjustment
- Precision laser engraving
- Made in New Hampshire USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!