Trully Mil-Spec, these are production overruns for the backup iron sights (BUIS) Samson designed and manufactured for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and have passed rigorous environmental and field testing. These ultra-tough sights differ slightly from Samson’s standard sight offerings, featuring a slotted mounting screw and a modified Picatinny clamp. The A2-style dual aperture is mounted so the small aperture presents when the sight is deployed.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail
- Perfect (M4) co-witness height
- Stainless steel clamp
- Just over 0.5 MOA per click windage adjustment
- Precision laser engraving
- Made in New Hampshire USA
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!