Samson's True Back Up Rear Sights.
Since these were never meant to be the primary aiming system, we did away with the dual apertures and went with a single .160 aperture which is small enough for accurate shooting yet large enough to still be of use in low-light. Sights lock in the folded and deployed position. The durable construction and solid mounting system guarantees you to stay on zero.
- .160 aperture
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail
- Perfect (M4) co-witness height
- Stainless steel clamp
- Just over 0.5 MOA per click windage adjustment
- Precision laser engraving
- Made in New Hampshire USA
(Package of front and rear)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!