RELATED PRODUCTS: B-TM Folding Stock, B-TM Heat Shield, B-TM Barrel Band, B-TM Flash Hider, Swivel Stud QD Adapter
If you have a Samson B-TM stock for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle and prefer a higher sight picture for a more comfortable cheek weld, these Samson B-TM Sights are a must-have. Compared to the 0.7” height over bore measurement from a 10/22® rifle with factory iron sights, our elevated sights have a 1.25" height over bore, providing a more comfortable, natural cheek weld.
What makes this B-TM sight set so shooter-friendly? The rear aperture sight mounts to the factory tapped holes in the receiver, and is fully adjustable for windage and features protective shoulders. It is machined with a Picatinny rail section that also allows shooters to mount an optic that will co-witness with the iron sights. The winged front sight is fully adjustable for elevation, mounting to the factory dovetail (dovetail barrel required for installation, will not fit models without factory iron sights).
Includes: Rear Sight, Front Sight, Sight Adjustment Tool, Mounting Hardware, 5/64" Hex Wrench
B-TM Sight Package Features:
- Compatible with Ruger ®10/22® rifles
- Mimics the look of Mini-14 iron sights
- Pairs well with the Samson B-TM stock
- Rear picatinny rail allows for the installation of optics
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Package includes front sight adjustment tool
B-TM Sight Set Installation Instructions:Rear sight:
- Height over bore of 1.25”
- Aperture: Steel
- Rail: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III, class 2 anodized finish
- Length: 5.98”
- Width: 0.84”
- Height: 1.1”
- Weight: 2.9 oz.Front Sight:
- Sight post: Steel
- Base: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III, class 2 anodized finish
- Length: 0.74”
- Width: 0.68”
- Height: 0.87”
- Weight: 0.3 oz.Front Sight Adjustment Tool:
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III, class 2 anodized
- Width: 0.38”
- Height: 1.50”
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!