If you have a Samson B-TM stock for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle and prefer a higher sight picture for a more comfortable cheek weld, these Samson B-TM Sights are a must-have. Compared to the 0.7” height over bore measurement from a 10/22® rifle with factory iron sights, our elevated sights have a height over bore of 1.25” that allow for a more comfortable and natural cheek weld.
Mounting to the factory tapped holes in the receiver, the rear aperture sight is fully adjustable for windage and features protective shoulders. It is machined with a Picatinny rail section that also allows shooters to mount an optic that will co-witness with the iron sights. The winged front sight is fully adjustable for elevation, mounting to the factory dovetail (dovetail barrel required for installation, will not fit models without factory iron sights).
Includes: Rear Sight, Front Sight, Sight Adjustment Tool, Mounting Hardware, 5/64" Hex Wrench
B-TM Sight Package Features:
- Compatible with Ruger ®10/22® rifles
- Mimics the look of Mini-14 iron sights
- Pairs well with the Samson B-TM stock
- Rear picatinny rail allows for the installation of optics
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Package includes front sight adjustment tool
- Height over bore of 1.25”
- Aperture: Steel
- Rail: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III, class 2 anodized finish
- Length: 5.98”
- Width: 0.84”
- Height: 1.1”
- Weight: 2.9 oz.Front Sight:
- Sight post: Steel
- Base: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III, class 2 anodized finish
- Length: 0.74”
- Width: 0.68”
- Height: 0.87”
- Weight: 0.3 oz.Front Sight Adjustment Tool:
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III, class 2 anodized
- Width: 0.38”
- Height: 1.50”
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
RUGER® and 10/22® are trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Samson Manufacturing Corp. is a manufacturer of firearms parts and accessories and is not associated with or sponsored by Sturm Ruger.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!