We’ve added an 18” to the SXS Lightweight handguard line for .308s (762). This design combines form, fit, and function for unrivaled performance. Just like the 15” version, we took our solid-mounting SXS rail system and skeletonized it to make it much lighter — light enough for competition, yet rigid enough for professional use. The CNC machined fourth axis cut vent holes aid in barrel cooling and the ergonomic shape encourages rapid follow up shots. An interrupted 12 o'clock M1913 Picatinny rail includes M-LOK® attachment points as do the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions. This is designed to fit high profile receivers.
Includes: Handguard, barrel nut, hex wrench and barrel nut wrench.
- Numerous weight reduction cuts
- Easy to install Vertical Bias Mount (VBM) captured clamping system
- Free float
- Patent Pending
- Made in New Hampshire USA
- Ergonomic design
- Interrupted M1913 Picatinny rail on the 12 o'clock position for front BUIS and bridging optics with the receiver
- M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- ID: 1.425"
- OD: 1.8"
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Weight: 13.5 oz. with barrel nut and all hardware installed
You might also like our SXS Lightweight 15" .308 (762) M-LOK® Handguards (available in 15H, 15L, and 15H Armalite), click here to check them out.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!