My Cart: 0 item(s)
The Samson SPDTool is a lightweight, pocket-sized field armorers toolkit. Both SPDTool products are assembled by hand to ensure the highest quality Made in New Hampshire, USA.
SPD Tool-1 (Sig Sauer) is a pocket-sized disassembly tool for many Sig Sauer pistols (P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239* and P245 DA and SA pistols).
- Removal of slotted grip screws (bit is replaceable with any standard 1/4 " hex-drive bit)
- Magazine catch and support plate removal and installation
- Mainspring removal (old style and 2-piece assemblies)
- Magazine disassembly (10 round and 15 round)
- Removal and installation alignment of pivot pins
- Removal and installation of springs
- Patent Pending
SPD Tool-2 (S&W Revolver) contains all of the necessary tools to disassemble your S&W® K, L or N-frame revolvers.
- Rebound spring removal
- Extraction rod removal
- (1) Screwdriver for side-plate removal
- (1) Screwdriver for the hammer spring adjustable sight and the cylinder latch
"As a competitor pistolsmith and trainer I find my gearbag increasing in size and weight. Mr. Conti's ingenious design sets a new standard in mobile gunsmithing. The SPDTool is as innovative as the integrated circuit was to electronics."
Randy Lee, Master Gunsmith
Apex Tactical Specialties
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!