The Samson STAR EXR Series features a two-piece free-float rail system for the AR-15. The two-piece design of the Samson EXR Series allows for installation without removing any gas system or barrel components*. Does NOT include a barrel nut. (compatible with any MIL-SPEC barrel nut).
The STAR EXR Series provides rifle length rail real estate without the need to remove a front sight base. It will require removal of the bayonet lug and sling swivel.
- Carbine length
- Free float
- No need to remove front sight base
- Clamp includes integrated anti-rotation tabs
- Rails are 1913 Picatinny Mil-spec
- Type III Mil-spec hardcoat anodizing
- Precision laser engraving
- Forms continuous top rail
- Overall Length: 12.0"
- Weight: 16.0 oz.
- ID: 1.34"
- OD: 2.18"
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Made in New Hampshire, USA
*Any rail that is longer than your specific gas length will require installation of low profile gas block.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!