The striking design of the Samson SXT Lightweight handguard combines form, fit and function to create unrivaled performance. We took our solid-mounting SXT rail system and skeletonized it so it is light enough for competition, yet rigid enough for professional use. The CNC machined fourth axis cut vent holes aid in barrel cooling and the ergonomic shape encourages rapid follow up shots. An interrupted 12 o'clock M1913 Picatinny rail includes M-LOK® attachment points as do the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
Includes: Handguard, barrel nut, barrel nut wrench, hex wrench
- Numerous weight reduction cuts
- Easy to install clamping system
- Free float design
- M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Patent Pending
- Made in New Hampshire USA
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
|Model||Length (in)||Attachment||Gas System Length||Weight with Barrel Nut (oz)||ID (in)||OD (in)|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!